Sub

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Apple iPhone 6 Plus (Video)


If I had my way, that headline above would go like this: “Unlikely mutant success meets when-pigs-fly Hail Mary in acid-fueled crazytown showdown.” So maybe it’s good that I don’t have my way (thistime).
Put more plainly: this is a comparison I never thought I’d have the opportunity to do. If you’d told me, back in 2011, that Samsung’s freakazoid phone-tablet hybrid would enjoy enough success to spawn three sequels (and galvanize an entirely new smartphone category in the process), I’d have called you a crazy person. And I’d have called you much worse if you tried to convince me that Apple would ever release an iPhone with a 5.5-inch display.
Yet here we are. The iPhone 6 Plus brought the coveted touch of Apple legitimacy to the large-format phone category just before the new Galaxy Note hit store shelves, and here in the States the two are about to do serious battle for the fawning of phablet fans in the coming holiday season. You could pore over specs and click your way through photo galleries to try to determine which one is the better fit for you, but why would you go through all that when we’ve already done the work for you? Work smart, not hard.
Enough jawing. Click on down to our Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus video comparison, and stay tuned to Pocketnow for much more Galaxy Note 4 review coverage in the days ahead – including a special-edition Pocketnow Weekly podcast on Friday October 17 where we’ll take your Galaxy Note 4 questions live on the air starting at 2pm! Be there, or suffer more nightmarishly insane almost-headlines from the depths of Note-review brain fever.

Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus

No comments:

Sub to the blog